Training Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment – This course is an integral part of the programme, has a duration of few days, and covers equipment driven directly by gas turbines or indirectly through gas turbine driven generator sets, electrical power systems and motor drivers. Typical applications are for Oil, Gas and other industries.
Training Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment
Tujuan Training Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment
Workshop exercises in which machines are chosen to meet an outline brief for a pump or compressor plant with the appropriate direct or electric motor drive and its control system will be undertaken.
Materi Training Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment
- Gas Turbine Engines
The basic principles underpinning the operation of the gas turbine will be presented. This section will also include a description of the following cycles:- simple, reheat, recuperated, inter-cooled, combined gas and steam and steam injected. The effects of engine rating, variation in efficiencies between engines, maintenance intervals and fuel quality are introduced.
- Pumps and Compressors
The basic principles of rotor dynamic and positive displacement pumps and compressors and the effects of cavitation, compressibility, viscosity variation and humidity. Losses in fluid systems and interaction between machines and systems. Introduction to the basic design principles of pumps and compressors, involving shafts, bearings and seal systems. A discussion of the regulation of pumps and compressors. The correct selection and application of pumps and compressors.
- Electrical Power Systems
Power System Design covering voltage and frequency control, maximum and minimum system fault levels. A demonstration of power system simulation by computer studies including load flow, voltage drop, short circuit levels, motor starting performance and protection grading.
- Electrical Power Generation
An overview of the electrical features of power generation. The mechanical engineer is involved as a member of a design team, often as the lead engineer, with the important requirement of discussing electrical design features with specialist engineers and then being expected to take part in the decision making process for a power generation package. Design, construction and specification of synchronous machines (generators) with typical data sheets.
- Electric Motors DriveSystems
Design and construction features of asynchronous machines (motors), load characteristics, active and reactive load sharing, power transfer between power systems. Matching motors to the driven equipment and effect of power supply system variations. Specifications in relation to IEC/BSS standards. Data sheets for the selection and purchase of electrical machines. Electrical Variable Speed Drive Systems with power electronics and various types of convertors, applications to motors and generators, effect on driven equipment. Data sheets for the selection and purchase of systems.
- Aspects of Electrical Machines
Hazardous area protection, electrical power three phase calculations with worked examples and typical values that can be used during project evaluations. Operation and Maintenance plans and common failures. Digital microprocessor systems interfacing with plant control systems for the control, protection and retained information on motor performance.
- Selection of Drivers
When driving rotating equipment a key aspect of any project is the decision on whether pumps or compressors are to be driven by gas turbine engines or by electric motors from a power system with the option of local gas turbine driven power generation. Each project will always have its own particular solution.
Metode Pelatihan Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment
Presentasi, lecture, studi kasus, tanya jawab, brainstorming, diskusi.
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi Training
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.600.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Biaya diatas jika 1 perusahaan hanya mengirimkan 1 peserta.
- Jumlah peserta memperngaruhi biaya diatas, jadi jika mengirimkan 2 peserta maka biayanya dapat dibawah biaya yang tertera diatas.
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal training dan lokasi training dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak Marketing Kami.
Dapatkan Penawaran Harga Training Terbaik dari Kami!.
Jadwal Training Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment Terbaru di Jogja, Bandung, Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya, Lombok. Lihat Jadwal Fix Running dan Dapatkan penawaran harga murah & diskon dari Kami. Jadwal Pelatihan Electrical and Mechanical Rotating Equipment Bulan Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember Fix Running.