Training Negotiation Skills For Oil and Gas Industry
The objectives of this workshop are to improve the outcomes of negotiations by enhancing your negotiating skills.You will learn to apply a structured approach to negotiating which, combined with the practice sessions incorporated into this programme, will improve your negotiating confidence. You will be exposed to the Breakthrough Negotiation Strategy to help you achieve results in difficult and complex negotiations.
You will learn how to
• Plan and prepare for negotiations
• Recognise the vital steps in a negotiated settlement and to exhaust one step before proceeding to the next
• Improve your communication skills and achieve better results
• Resolve impasse and handle difficult negotiations
• Negotiation in teams
• Negotiation in an international petroleum environment taking into account cultural differences.
Negotiation as a Process
• What do we mean by negotiation?
• Are you a potential negotiator?
• Key negotiating steps
Preparing for your negotiation
• Five keys to preparation
• Knowing your subject, knowing your counterpart, preparing your tactics
• An invaluable tool – preparation checklists
Initiating and Presentation
• The importance of initiation and how to initiate
• The importance of presentation after initiation are before bargaining.
• Developing your bargaining strategy
• Effective bargaining techniques
• How and when to avoid premature bargaining
• How to resolve impasse and deal with conflict
• Getting concessions
Closing the Deal Successfully
• How to recognise closing signals
• Confirmation and follow-up
Communication and human behaviour in negotiations
• Seven steps to effective communication
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Learning how to listen
• Dealing with different personalities
• How to communicate to influence the other side
• Negotiating by phone or e-mail
• How to negotiation in teams
• What we mean by Breakthrough Strategy
Handling international negotiations
• Recognising cultural differences
• How cultural differences affect negotiations
• Preparing for international negotiations
Dealing with conflict
• The causes of negotiation conflict
• How to assess your own conflict management style
• How to handle conflict negotiations
Who Should Attend
This introductory to intermediate level workshop is aimed at those with little or no previous negotiation experience and who wish to improve their ability and confidence. It is suitable for a variety of professionals working in the oil & gas industry. It is suited for those involved in commercial and inter-personal negotiations.
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.600.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal dan lokasi dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Jika perserta ada 5 orang maka peserta yang ke 5 gratis biaya pelatihan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak kami.